Peacekeeprs' ZeldereX Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The welcome everyone thread

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ruu

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-01-23

The welcome everyone thread Empty
PostSubject: The welcome everyone thread   The welcome everyone thread Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2007 8:06 pm

Hello Ruu1 from Peacekeepers here, just setup this thread to welcome everyone. I've been with the Peacekeepers for the past 2 (or maybe 3 before we were called Peacekeeprs I can't remember) rounds. Hope to get to know some of ye and that you all are having fun. Smile

General Ruu1
Back to top Go down
gabbytay
User
User

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-01-26

PostSubject: hi   The welcome everyone thread Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2007 3:32 pm

hello everyone lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Kayura
User
User
Kayura

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-01-28

PostSubject: Re: The welcome everyone thread   The welcome everyone thread Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2007 11:22 pm

hey guys wazzup? Very Happy hey how about if we make a....uhm....place to make our strategies and plans for atacking some1?..and there we can put our strategies like "the defence is better" or "atack rulez XD"(heh i like the second Cool )...anyway...this will be good for new players and members...
Back to top Go down
OilerNut

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-01-29

PostSubject: Re: The welcome everyone thread   The welcome everyone thread Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2007 1:00 am

Defence is best!
bounce
Back to top Go down
Scarface911
Admin
Admin
Scarface911

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-01-29

PostSubject: Re: The welcome everyone thread   The welcome everyone thread Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2007 10:05 pm

Personally I think offense is better, but defence is good as well for guarding your cash and whatnot. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kayura
User
User
Kayura

PostSubject: Re: The welcome everyone thread   The welcome everyone thread Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 2:45 pm

yeah u guys right defense is better for money...but i dont like stay on defense...so i play balanced half defense and half atack..in my opnion this strategy is good Laughing
Back to top Go down
gabbytay
User
User

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-01-26

PostSubject: Re: The welcome everyone thread   The welcome everyone thread Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 7:00 am

u could have only offense and keep pwning people and getting tons of money then spend it all in defense so the enemy wont have anymoney to take
Back to top Go down
Kayura
User
User
Kayura

PostSubject: Re: The welcome everyone thread   The welcome everyone thread Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 7:44 pm

nice strategy gabby..but remember...some people just wait for u get money and then....ONLINE U...thats why u must have more attention at defense...a old friend my always let one hero in def (the most experienced) even if he is atacking he still have a little def...last time i saw him he was with all turrets max! no1 could defeat him even with one hero in def... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The welcome everyone thread   The welcome everyone thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The welcome everyone thread
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peacekeeprs' ZeldereX Clan Forums :: Public Forum :: Public General-
Jump to: